Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ya ya ya!!!

I know it's been forever since I have posted anything and that I'm way overdue!!! Things just got so busy and the longer I waited, the longer I knew it was going to take me to catch up on everything so I just kept putting it off. This morning after Chris left, I couldn't sleep so I decided it was a perfect time to lounge around on the couch and catch up all of my fellow bloggers with whats been going on. Is it weird that I think there are people out there who actually care what goes on in my little life?

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great new years. 2009 was OK for me I guess but I'm hoping that 2010 is better. I want all of my family and friends to know how grateful I am for each of them and the example they are to me. I'm so glad I have the family that I have and even my in-laws are so amazing...I'm so lucky that I actually LIKE spending time with them. I'm so grateful for my amazing husband of almost 5 years and I can't wait to see what this year holds for us! Here's to a fantastic 2010!!!

PS. There are like 6 posts after this so be prepared for a picture overload!

5 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

I know you were talking about me when you mentioned you were grateful for the most wonderful, fabulous, and not to mention gorgeous friend...LOL JK

But seriously I am grateful for you! Thanks for always being so kind hearted, giving, and being you! You have not changed since we were 9 and I am so grateful for that!

I cant wait to see what this new year is going to bring all of us. Good luck in 2010!!

Angee said...

THANK YOU for finally updating your blog! It's been way too long since we've gotten together. What do you say to a Girl's night? I think I might plan one because I for one need a night of estrogen! :) Call me anytime!

M + L said...

Happy New Year chicka! I need to update as well, but my computer is not letting me download pics from my camera...GRRR! We all need to do a girl's lunch!

mom said...

Some fine blogging, Val! Loved all the pictures.

Sherri Romney said...

I LOVE hearing bout your little life!!! ;) Miss you girl! Come visit me and baby Steele someday, we'd love it! Cause I prob won't be taking him ANYWHERE for a long long while...haha