Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thanksgiving


I LOVE Thanksgiving! Whats not to like about a holiday centered around turkey dinner, right?But, of course, with so much food around, there were hardly any pictures taken so I can only share a few. We usually start out Thanksgiving day with the McRae's and then once we've stuffed ourselves, we celebrate again with the Sprickerhoff's! By the end of the day we are usually pretty sick but it's all in good fun! We spend the night with my fam so that Chris doesn't have to wake up early with me to go shopping. It was pure madness but again, all in good fun. It has kind of become tradition. Even though none of us usually buy anything big, we love fighting the crowds....Theresa, maybe not as much, but mom and I love it!


Here is me with Jen
We take the dogs with us and they absolutely love playing in Gary and Debbie's backyard! Its way better than ours and they have so much to explore! They don't usually sit still very long.


No need to explain this one!


And here is my beautiful sister! We were playing a game we had just bought during the Black Friday craziness!


No comments: