Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kierstens Wedding

This past weekend, Debbie's youngest daughter, Kiersten, got married. The reception was in Gary and Debbie's back yard and was gorgeous!!! There were lights and candles and flowers everywhere and of course, the thing I care about most, great food and even better company. It was a very busy day but worth it in the end. This was the last night I got to hang out with my nieces visiting from Utah. They are so sweet and I can't believe how big they are getting...it makes me sad! Unfortunately, the whole time they were here I kept forgetting my camera at home. Then, when I finally remembered to bring it, the battery was almost dead so I only got a few pictures. And because it was so dark, the lighting is a little weird in them....sad day for me! There's always next time, I guess!


Here's the happy couple, Eric and Kiersten!

My SEXY hubby with his cute smile and even cuter dimples!!!


Dang! We look good!
Here's Ashley! Hailey and Kaitlyn

What a creeper in the background!

Addison looking so sweet!



The camera focused on the candelabra on the table but I love how cute the girls drinking out of their fancy cups. I especially love how Kaitlyn is holding hers! They are so funny!And I just love Ashley's face in this one!

2 comments:

Terin said...

Those are some pretty little girls. You look so good Val. Your hair is getting so long and looks very lovely.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

our babies are so precious! I wish theyw ould just move here already!