Thursday, January 7, 2010

White Elephant Party!

Our annual white elephant/karaoke party was a blast this year, as usual! I always look forward to this party and love seeing the funny presents that people come up with. I ended up with a snuggie and I'm a little ashamed to admit that I love it. Its so soft and cuddly and more importantly I can have my arms free to do whatever I need to do! (there is definitely both some truth and sarcasm there!) I was also very proud of one of our gifts that we gave....an autographed head shot of Chris. I was worried that Chris would think I was dumb but he totally played along with it and I got such a great picture of him! And even better, our friend Jeff opened it so now its on their piano on display. Katie told me that every time their little girl Bella walks by it she says "Chris?" and Katie tells her that yes it is Chris. So Bella then says, "Hi Chris". She is so sweet and loves Chris! Ok, I won't make you wait any longer, here is that great picture....of course you will just have to imagine the autograph!

This is my crazy dad singing away! (crazy in a good way though, dad)
And here we are, Chris hates these pictures but puts up with me very well (most of the time). Please excuse my fat face
Here's the "I refuse to karaoke" group very conveniently chilling out by the food.
Jen and TJ. I just love these faces!
And my beautiful sister who will only sing when its just family around...and then you can't get the mic from her!
Here's Jeff with his prize! And of course I have to include one of this handsome stud muffin!
And here is my amazing friend Katie belting it out! She has definitely become a part of my family!


And Katie again with her brother who said there was no way he would karaoke....they all say that but I think these pictures speak for themselves!

These are my friends Brian and Kristen trying to decide if they should join in...



And lastly one of Kristen. And yes she gave in and sang with us!

2 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

again with the hideous pictures!! do you hate me or something?? we'll see about this........

G Gang said...

Talk about hideous pictures! Maybe I should send that one in to American Idol. I'd sure to be cast!!