Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun

Another CHRISTMAS has come and gone...way too fast!! We have had so much fun though. The season started with the annual WHITE ELEPHANT/KARAOKE party. Thanks to all who came, it was a BLAST! I don't know why I didn't take pictures, I didn't think about it till the next day. So those of you who weren't able to come can just imagine...
Next was the GINGERBREAD competition. Chris and I decided to shake it up a bit, and we made a gingerbread NATIVITY. It turned out so cute. Here's a few pictures so you can see how talented we are :)

Here are some pictures from the events from Christmas Eve and Day. It was such a busy few days, but so much fun. We feel so BLESSED to have so much family to be able to CELEBRATE with. THANKS to everyone who made our Christmas so awesome! We are so lucky to have so many people who love us.

Here's the dogs with their Christmas presents. Chris got them some yummy treats for being such good girls. This is Rogue. And Kona....

Now that all of the FESTIVITIES are over, we are just doing some relaxing. Its been so nice to have some extra time with Chris. We have been reflecting on all of the blessings we have in our lives and feel overwhelmed with the blessings the LORD has given us. Life has thrown us a few curve balls, but I know that we will be blessed for our hard work and endurance. Thank you all for all the support you give us, we LOVE you all!!!

7 comments:

M + L said...

Merry Christmas!!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

It was a fun Christmas! yay! I love the pics of you dancing and skiing. very nice. I'm sure we'll be seeing you today (stew and rob should roll in around 2:00 ish)Bring the Wii, i want to play DDR!! I love that game (although I suck)

Autumn said...

Oohh! The Wii Fit! Now that is something that i need in our home!
And I am very impressed with your Nativity. Way to go using the oatmeal!

Chipsie said...

I had such a great Christmas! thanks for being a part of it! i love you both!
theresa

mom said...

It really was an awsome Christmas this year! I love your nativity gingerbread house...great idea. We count you and Chris as two of our greatest blessings! We love you both.

Danielle and Calan said...

I LOVE the pics Val! Looks like you had a super fun Christmas! And the tradition of staying in ur jammies is AWESOME! I wanna do that when i get big cuz I was a loser being the only one that wore my jammies all day, but it's ok cuz i loved every second of it! I also love the nativity ginger bread house!.. Way cooler than jus a normal house! U jus have ALL the cool ideas!.. That's why i love you! :) I MISS YOU VAL, VAL :(

Terin said...

I love the Nativity. You are so creative. It sounds like you had a good Christmas. We should get together soon.