Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fun with the GIRLS

Chris's brother, Stewart, is in town with his wife Robyn and their 4 beautiful girls. We've been having A BLAST with them. They are getting so big and say the FUNNIEST things. Here's a conversation I had with Ashley ON Sunday.

me: Ashley, your hair looks so BEAUTIFUL today! (being a little sarcastic, she was looking like a RAGAMUFFIN---in case you don't know what a ragamuffin is, like my darling husband, please notice the picture :))
Ashley: I know, I take-ted a nap!!!

**I don't know how she picked up on my SARSASM. She is a big girl TRAPPED in a little girls body! Her hair really doesn't look as messy in the picture but you get the idea. I know she is going to HATE me for when she's older, but this picture was TOO FUNNY to resist!
These pictures are from my father-in-law Gary's house. The girls put on a show for us. They practiced The Wizard of Oz for me but then decided to just PERFORM singing for everyone else. The oldest, KAITLYN started by welcoming all the "ladies and gentlemen" and asking everyone to please turn off their cell phone. I don't know where she came up with that at 7 years old, but I just LOVED it! I could WRITE A WHOLE BOOK on the funny things I have heard them say just this weekend!

This is them during the show

Here's Chris with Addy after the show. They looked SO CUTE the way they were sitting and talking.Gary was kind enough to let Ashley put some GLITTER in his hair. It was so pretty!

No comments: