Saturday, December 27, 2008

Big Day for Chris!!


So one of our CHRISTMAS GIFTS was wii fit. I'm so excited about it! Its been so fun to PLAY and hopefully it will motivate me to want to do more working out. I know it can't be the only thing I do, but a very good SUPPLEMENT. Anyway, here's my BEEF. Yesterday, Chris and I got on for the first time. It weighs you and has you do some BALANCE tests and calculates your wii fit age. Its no surprise that both Chris and I are OVERWEIGHT and out of shape, so our ages were 40 and 38. It weighed me exactly what I thought but for whatever reason, Chris was being weighed about 30 lbs LIGHTER than he really is. Today, we got on again and its weighing me the same but its getting Chris's weight right now. So according to the wii, he GAINED almost 30 lbs! It calculated my age at 34 so I was very happy to loose 4 years. Then Chris did his...You're probably thinking his age went up, but that's where you're WRONG!! He is now 25. How does he gain 30 lbs and drop 15 YEARS. That's just not right!!! All of a sudden, I'm a 34 year old COUGAR married to some little 25 year old CHUMP!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

If it makes you feel any better, my boyfriend's niece got on it and it told her that she's overweight... she's 9 and about 35lbs (that's an exaggeration, but she's super skinny). Don't feel bad!