Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday and pumpkins

Once again, I know I am overdue! Last month I celebrated my 26th birthday. Birthdays now seem to last for about a month because I get to celebrate with all of my family and it gets so spread out. Chris and I always go to Texas Roadhouse for my bday and for the last few years our friends Katie and Jeff have joined us with their 2 sweet kiddos. The food was delicious and I definitely over-indulged!
This is Chris and I in the car waiting for Katie and Jeff. Chris gets so annoyed with me and the camera! But I don't really mind :) Here is Trevor and his super cute "say cheese" smile!
And here he is pretending to not hear me saying, "say cheese!"
Here I am on the birthday saddle with the kids. They decided they needed a turn if I was getting a turn on it.

And me by myself. I think Chris's hand was in the way of the flash but you still get the idea. (I know these pictures are all out of order but I don't care enough to fix it.)

I'm making a totally goofy face but I was laughing pretty hard on the saddle.

Here's the whole gang! I can't get enough of that cheese face!



Me and my sexy hub!
Katie and Jeff
Me and the cutie, Bella!
The following Sunday I went to my parents house to celebrate. My oldest brother and I share a birthday and my sisters birthday is just 2 days after ours. Its almost a holiday in our family so we celebrate with turkey dinner and all the fixins! It was a super yummy dinner and of course a great time. I didn't get a ton of pictures that night but here are a few.
We were playing with the timer on my camera and got a few pretty funny ones. Here's a prime example!
This wasn't the timer but I have to say its one of my new all time favs!

This needs no words!

He doesn't always cooperate with the camera but he was on this day. I just love this guy!
I don't know why there aren't more of my fam, but I promise they were there! I uploaded these from a different computer about a week ago so I must have missed a few of them. Oops! Maybe I will add a few more later.

The next week we carved pumpkins with Chris's family and had a great time. Here they are all lit up.

Doesn't Jen have such a cute pregger belly?! Love it!



I also celebrated my birthday this past weekend with my mom-in-law, Laurie and Jen and TJ and didn't get any pictures. It was such a great time though and again, delicious food! Thank you everyone who made my birthday so great! I'm so lucky to have such amazing family and friends. I don't know what I would do without all of them. I love you all so much!

11 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

You do have an amazing family, me especially! hehehe. Happy Birthday again! I hope it was everything you dreamed of and more.

The Griffins said...

Happy Birthday! I'm still not over the fact that I don't get to see you as often anymore but the moments when you're riding your bikes by me walking so slowly will just have to do!

d.jo said...

The pumpkins are AWESOME! Great job!

And, btw, you look GREAT Val! You're so gorgeous!

Shay said...

Thankyou for posting SOME pictures of your new ultra hot body but we need to post JUST for that. Please and thankyou:-)Happy late birthday!

Sherri Romney said...

Dang Val you look GOOD! Happy late birthday. LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

VAL! You look sooooo good. I love your long hair!

Anonymous said...

Fun! We totally missed the boat on carving pumpkins...maybe next year? Oh and you look so great!! Have you lost a TON of weight in the last couple of months? Seriously Val...yowza!

Anonymous said...

VAL YOU LOOKIN FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!! i've totally slacking off on the fitness challenge but you're my new inspiration!!!! LOVE YOU!

Terin said...

I love that Holly used the word yowza!!! I will add to the numerous comments on how amazing you look. You look Amazing! I have always thought you were hot though. So yay for being hot!

Chipsie said...

happy happy late birthday!!

SepticTank.co.uk said...

Some great pictures!