Saturday, November 27, 2010

November Stuff

November, as usual, has been a busy month. Unfortunately, I haven't had my camera out much...I don't know whats wrong with me!!
My beautiful sister-in-law, Jen's baby shower was this month. The shower was beautiful and we had lots of yummy food. I am so excited for her and TJ to be having a sweet little baby boy...my first nephew! I crocheted the cutest little baby blanket for him. I think this is my most favorite blanket I have made yet!And of course, Thanksgiving was this week. My bro-in-law and sister-in-law were in town to celebrate so I was able to spend lots of time with them this week. I love to be able to spend time with them and their 4 beautiful girls! For whatever reason, I never had my camera out the whole time they were here...sad day for me! But we had a great time with them and were able to enjoy 2 fabulous Thanksgiving feasts! (And yes, one more tomorrow!) I just love this time of year and being able to spend time with loved ones.
Also this month, my little bro and his fiancee went through the temple. It was so nice to be in the temple with my family and to be there with Sam and Robin. They are getting married in just 2 weeks! I'm so excited to have Robin be a part of my family.

7 comments:

Shay said...

That picture of you and your sis is ADORABLE! You look gorgeous- Happy Thanksgiving!

Terin said...

Sam looks so grown up! I am so happy for your family. So many fun things happening. Guess what else. I learned to crochet! Do you want to be my crocheting buddy when I move back? I really want to learn how to do those cute beaded socks you made Sadie forever ago. Love and miss you...and yes you are still hot!!!!

Chipsie said...

you are so amazing to keep up with the blog, keeping us all up to date with your busy life! and yes you really do look lovely in the pic of you and jen!

Sherri Romney said...

Val you are on camera-probation. I need more pictures!!! :)
I am glad you had such a great Thanksgiving. That blanket you made is perfect. I am terrible at crochetting (sp?) and you are SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD at it. Maybe we can have a movie party and you can teach me. Really.
PS-YOU LOOK FAB. REALLY REALLY FAB.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I just love my blanket so much and can't wait to use it! Plus- you look very sexy in that top picture! also- we need to come up with a gingerbread house plan this year!

d.jo said...

Congratulations on getting a new sister in law! That's so awesome!

d.jo said...

I just blog-stalked your new sis in law's blog. Almost left a comment but didn't. Just pass it on for me--I think she looked beautiful in her wedding dress! : ) Thx.