Monday, October 19, 2009

25....really?

Yes, today I am 25 years old. I don't really know how it happened I feel like I was just 18 not that long ago. I really don't feel old it just seems weird that I'm already here. Time just keeps flying by faster and faster.

Chris and I met celebrating my bday so every year we celebrate the same way and I'm so excited...dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Its one of my favs and I can't wait. Its so weird to think that just 6 years ago I had just barely met Chris and had no idea that we would end up being married....what a fantastic birthday present! Here is a picture of us on that night. Its terrible quality but I still love it. I'm so happy that I have a picture of us the night that we met.

We did bday turkey dinner with my fam yesterday and it was so delish! We finished up the night with my new present from Chris...Rockband Beatles edition! It was so much fun singing with my fam and pretending to be a groupie!
Anyway, here's another craft I just finished that I totally love! My friend Ema just had a baby so I made her a few onsies and socks. I used that webbing stuff that you iron onto fabric and then cut out the shapes I wanted, ironed it onto the onsies and stitched around it. The stitching was terrible but hopefully Ema doesn't look too closely at it. And the socks are something my sister taught me how to do a long time ago after she taught me how to crochet and I think they are so stinking cute!



I decided that this one needed a bright pink bow so here's that.

9 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

soooo cute! Good work.... I can't wait to have babies so you can makeme lots of cute things.hahahah!! Happy Birthday! Have fun at dinner tonight.

The Talley Family said...

I totally remember that night (your 18th Bday. I remember you telling me thought Chris was cute or something to that affect. Crazy!

Chipsie said...

what cute onsies!!! you are amazing!!! hope you had a great birthday!!

M + L said...

Happy stinkin' bday, YESTERDAY! I always remembered you and Melissa had the same bday. Hope it was FANTASTIC!

Sherri Romney said...

I'm sad I didn't call on your birthday! :(
And I am jealous you have a pic of the night you and Chris met. That is so special! You look so dang young... crazy. Anyway, I miss you

Anonymous said...

very crafty woman!!! i expect a onesie for carson/boston!! jk!! and happy happy bday to my love, a few days late!! hope you got some good lovin!!! :) muah!!!

d.jo said...

You are so cute, and I LOVE the cake! Texas Roadhouse has awesome dinner rolls & honey butter. : ) Forget going to a steak house for meat--bring on the BREAD!

Danielle and Calan said...

VAL!!!!!!! Yes i am alive and doing well, thank you. I hardly ever get on my blog but i'm going to start doing it more. I got too pre-occupied with facebook, ha. How are you? You still taking classes? I miss you!

PS Happy Birthday :)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i remember when you were 18...and we had that 80's party for you! thats the last time we really hung out! sad day.