Monday, September 8, 2008

New Glasses

In all honesty, I think it has been at least 5 years since I've had an eye exam. Now that I am in school and I actually have to read things at a distance I'm realizing that my old glasses are a bit mediocre. I've been wearing them and they were doing ok, but still it was a bit hard to read. I finally decided it was time to get new glasses. So this morning I went into Eye Masters and I can see again!! Its so nice to be able to see things so clearly. Of course it had to get worse before it got better. I had my pupils dilated so of course the sunlight was blinding. When I started, it was cloudy so I thought it wouldn't be so bad. But of course, I wasn't so lucky, by the time I was finished it was bright and sunny so I had to wear those AWESOME sunglasses that they give you. Luckily I didn't have to go too far. Anyway, the whole point of the story it I can see again and I have new sassy glasses.

Here is a picture of my eyes while they were still dilated...don't they look creepy?!?!?

And here I am showing them off. Don't mind that piece of hair going across my forehead, it's totally bugging my but I didn't feel like doing another one.

What do you guys think...How do I look?

5 comments:

Autumn said...

You look like a nerd going to school to be a nurse!
HAHA! Totally kidding!
I think they look great!
My current glasses are about 8 years old and still have the original prescription in them.
Time for an update? I think so.

G Gang said...

I think they look great! I especially like the first picture with the creepy eyes - it makes you look like a vampire. (ooh, scary!)

mom said...

As Billy Crystal would say, "You look marvelous".

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

You look adorable!! how is school going? are you starting to catch on? you eyes r creepy! did it hurt to take the pictute with the flash?

Chipsie said...

you know what is scarry? i just ordered new glasses on tuesday and i think they could be the same ones!i'll keep you posted! you look great, hoping mine look as good!