Monday, April 27, 2009

Watch out!!!

I hope none of you need your cars jumped around me, cuz I wont do it anymore...now that I'm the owner of a BENZ. Yep, never in my lifetime did I think I would own such a luxury vehicle, but I guess I was wrong. I guess when a car is as old as I am, it becomes affordable. Me on the other hand, I just get better with age!
I know I have been totally MIA for a while now, but I've been so busy with school, work and Chris that I just haven't had time to do much. I only have a few more weeks of the semester though and then I get just a little break before summer school starts. So just so you all know, I'm alive and well.

6 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!!!!! Will you take me for a spin in your Benz in July????

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

sexy sexy! Is it all fixed? I sure hope so. you guys need to take it out to make-out point and really welcome it to the family.

The Griffins said...

haha, you're a nicer benz owner I'm sure-how fun!

Autumn said...

Just make sure you don't turn into that jerk owner of a Benz that didn't help you with your car! HAHAHa!

Terin said...

We're twins! And you are so right. You do get better with age.

Sherri Romney said...

Good to hear from you Val. I like the car! And yes...I am very glad I didn't travel in the original situation...leg room is IMPORTANT! Miss you!