Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not in my Benz

After leaving the store today, my car wouldn't start! I tried a few times but nothing would work (its definitely time for a new battery but haven't really had time to get one). There was a guy that walked right by me while I was trying to start it and didn't even stop to make sure I was ok. I finally got out to see if there was anyone in the parking lot that could jump it and the only person I saw was the jerk who didn't offer help. So I asked him if he wouldn't mind helping me jump my car and what does he say? "Not in my benz!" Can you freaking believe that?! Unwilling to help a woman in distress because it might hurt his precious benz! It wasn't even a really nice one, Get over yourself! Don't worry though, I was able to find someone else who was more than willing to help me out. I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with people like that all the time!

7 comments:

G Gang said...

Jerky!

Autumn said...

Are you serious?! I would have froze in unbelief! What does he think its going to do to his car anyway? Some people have no heart.

The Haynies said...

What a butt head. One his bad attitude will come back to bite him.

Terin said...

That is just sad. I am glad you someone was willing to help.

Luke and Niki said...

Hey thanks again for the congrats!

Tell that guy in the Benz to go Eat Rocks. How rude! And just keep in mind.....the little word called CARMA!!!!! He will get it in the end...don't you worry. LOL

The Griffins said...

I'm so sorry-what a jerk for sure!
Hey what's your email address? And what would be your favorite treat to receive on your birthday?

Sherri Romney said...

Oh I wish it was 90 here...at least I could get a tan!!! Haha...It is really crazy to see snow this late in the year...