Sunday, February 15, 2009

MY SWEETIE CHRIS!!!

I know I'm a bit late with my VALENTINES wishes but I hope you all had a great v-day! Chris and I went to a dinner party with a bunch of people from our ward hosted by the Dulgarians. We met up and were split up...the girls stayed back and made dinner and the boys left to go on a secret mission. Once dinner was done, we left to meet up with the boys. We ate a delicious dinner and then were entertained by the boys. They had all gone to Walmart with $5 and had to buy a drink to go with our dinner, something that reminded them of their wife and something they wanted to see their wife wear that night. It was so entertaining to see what everyone came up with. Chris bought me a bag of my fav candy (Reece's peanut butter eggs...WAY better than the cups. I'm always sad when Easter is over!) and a Marti Gras hat to wear. Here I am showing off my presents. After clean up, a few of us stayed behind and were chair racing. It sounds so WEIRD but it was so fun. We were in a corporate meeting room with lots of rolling chairs, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

This is Chris ready to race!This is the Jobs and Dulgarians racing, I wasn't able to get many good pics of racing, I was too afraid of being run over!
April, Raylene and IAfter that, we went to the Jaegers house for some games. We stayed till about 2am and had such a great time. We were all hurting from laughing so hard. It was such a great way to spend our Valentines Day. It was so great to get to know more people from our ward and we were so grateful for the invite. This morning I slept in till noon, I felt like I was 18 again...It was AWESOME!
To go along with my Valentines post, I wanted to share some pictures of my darling hubby! He is my bestest friend and I don't know what I would do without him. I've been going through some old pictures and found these. Hope you ENJOY!

What a cute little boy!
I just love these pictures of him. This trip down memory lane wouldn't be complete without a football picture.
My handsome hubby right before his mission. Doesn't he look so skinny and so stinkin cute!?!?
And of course the happy couple. Dang we look good!Snowboarding! We went snowboarding on our honeymoon. I was horrible at it. On my last run of the day, I was heading down the hill and started to fall. My boot didn't click into the board all the way so when I lost my ballance, one foot came out and the other when with the board and twisted. It hurt so bad and I was crying on the side of the mountain. Chris was so sweet to stay with me, even when I told him I was ok and just wanted him to finnish the run and then come back for me. It was a confirmation of what I already knew, that I had made the best decision of my life! This picture isn't from that trip but I still like it!
This is probably where our passion for karaoke started. This was after my brothers wedding in Seattle last year.
I have found TONS of pictures that bring back great memories and would love to post them all, but I'm sure that would bore all of you. I guess I'll save it for another day. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

You guys are so perfect for each other! I loved the secret mission that the chris did for you! Great idea!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

looks like it was great night. yay! and you look really cute in the ouc with your marti gras hat on!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

sweet post! i am glad you guys had fun! i copied your pictures, hope ya dont mind! I totally forgot my camera!

Sherri Romney said...

I LOVE the Valentines idea. We have to do some fun stuff like that when I move back...someday. I loved the pics and they made me miss you. Sherri

Anonymous said...

so you look super hot in those party pics!!! miss yer face!!

Chipsie said...

You two are just so cute together! I love you both!