Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome back Stevie!!!

As you all know from my LAST POST, things have not been going our way lately. I come to you today bearing GOOD NEWS! Our day started out with a delivery of this...

LATER in the day, Chris got a phone call that THIS......
...was ready for pick up (and just in time for LOST, as you can see)! We're very happy to have our TOYZ back, our home was feeling very LONELY without them. We are especially excited that they both made it home in the same day; I don't think things could get any BETTER. But, they do. Chris also got a call about an INTERVIEW. We're both feeling pretty excited that so many of our crisis's have been RESOLVED today. So I ask you to please keep Chris in your PRAYERS that the interview will go well, if this is the road he is supposed to be taking.

5 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Oh i am glad things are starting to pick back up for you guys! I know when it rains it really does pour!

Love your backround by the way....way cute!

Love you guys!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

yay! I love days like that. Good Luck Chris. You will do great!!

M + L said...

Yay for you two!!! Isn't it great when all the wrong things start going right? I hope he gets the job. If he does, he's lucky he was only out a job for a month or so. I hope everything works out!

Danielle and Calan said...

Yeah that would be super nice to not have to go to school when it's dark... i hate it cuz it's past my bed time, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Val, i LOVE your testimony! And i LOVE you! :)

Loren said...

That is SO awesome! We will remember Chris in our prayers and I hope that it goes well. What a good day. ;) I wish you could come visit us too. We would have so much fun and we could have a snowball fight!