Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chemistry is the best, and so am I!!!

Yesterday in my chemistry lab, we had to do yet another stupid experiment. You know the kind where you heat stuff up for 7 minutes in order to clean it and then have to wait for "at least 10 minutes" to let it cool off. Then you weigh it and heat it up with a tiny piece of metal in it and heat it over a bunson burner for another 20+ min waiting for a reaction to occur. Then you let it cool for another 10 minutes so you can weigh it again. All for nothing...nothing ever happened! You're probably thinking "what a waste!" but that's where you're wrong. All that time waiting around for results to NOT happen gave us time for a photo shoot. Here's a few of my favorites. This is me with my new friend Danielle. I think we look very attractive, don't you? Those goggles are just so stunning!

14 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

sexy! I like the picture in the bottom right- you goobers!

mom said...

Neat pictures! I know what blog stalking is, but what's it called when someone else writes a post in your blog? That was very sweet of you...and no, i wasn't refering to you about having a baby close by...
although I wouldn't complain!

Chipsie said...

you are just way too cute! looks like once again you find happiness in everything!

Sherri Romney said...

Happy late birthday! Sorry I am terrible with BIRTHDAYS! Your costumes crack me up. Miss you tons.
Sherri

M + L said...

So cute! Glad you make school so entertaining for you. How do you make those cards? It looks cool.

Anonymous said...

Boron? More like MORON!! Ah,the good ol chem days when everything was so much simple. Remember Mr. Corbin and his chest hair? And his back hair? And his shoulder hair? Tshirts were not that man's friend.

Danielle and Calan said...

We are so cool!.. Nuff said :)

Danielle and Calan said...

Val i finally got my chem pics up... jus so u know... u kno if you wanna go take a gander or something :)

Terin said...

too funny. And are these actual scrapbook pages you have created?

Danielle and Calan said...

it's totally right bf cuz it goes by the date of your last post and not the actual day u posted it... you get what i'm saying? So yeah that's how they do it. Dumb i kno :( So my bro's baby girl should be being born any second now :) I can't wait to finally meet her... she's a week late :(

Anonymous said...

hey nerd!!! i'm still drooling for some piergoies...love you miss you!!

Danielle and Calan said...

5 DAYS AGO MY ACE!!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD!!! :(

Danielle and Calan said...

My mama wants me to tell you "thanks so much for the t-shirt!" :)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

i think it's ice cream cones