Thursday, August 4, 2011

Utah

Just like last year, we went to Utah for the 4th of July. This year was extra special because we were also there for the blessing of our newest niece! All of us stayed at Stew and Robyn's house...7 adults and 6 kids under 10! We had so much fun spending time with our family and I'm so glad we were able to go! One thing I learned this trip is that I need to remember to ask people to take my camera so I can have pictures of myself. I have tons of everyone else and only about 6 of me. You would think I would like that!


Anyway, I am mostly going to let the pictures speak for themselves....there are a ton! I just hate only picking a few. And, because this is my journal, I get to do what I want!































My sweet sister, Robyn did this for us!













































In this picture, Addy is sitting on my lap crying because she got caught sneaking a few of my M&Ms. She was definitely more upset than I was!



























One day, we walked over to a park for playing and picnicking. It was so nice to be able to play outside in the middle of the summer.



















































































































Don't you just want to squeeze that cute face!











































































































































































































































































Don't you just love Ashley's gorgeous hair in this one?



































































Gotta make sure you get every drop of brownie batter!


























We did some family pictures while we were there. These are just a few that I snapped while we were waiting around.









































































































I think Mason is done!


























































And of couse, we had to go to fireworks. We spend most of the afternoon waiting so we could save our awesome spot.




















































































































































































This has nothing to do with Utah....The day that I got home, I had to take our dogs to the vet. I thought they looked so cute with their little pink bandaids!












1 comment:

What did ya think? said...

ummmm, I would like a copy of your pics from you-tah please. You should see B, she is so bald now and fat too. Poor thing. Awesome pics you hot sexy thing!