Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where were you.....?

Where were you ten years ago?



Me? I was on the front page of the East Valley Tribune!

Yep, my cute 15-year old self was struttin' my stuff on the front page. I was a lifeguard at the time so that's me at the top of the slide showing off my cute body. Yes, for those of you who don't believe me, I used to be tan AND skinny....here's my proof! I know it doesn't look like it from the picture, but I actually was working. Without me telling those kids when they could go down the slide, who knows what would have happened to them! If they were anything like us lifeguards were, they probably would have gone in groups/chains and probably got hurt.....ahhhh, memories! Hope you all get to remember something fun from your own ten-years-ago!


PS, thanks to my raptuously beautiful sister, Theresa, for holding on to this and finding it a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to see and look back at! Love you tons!

8 comments:

G Gang said...

whoa! We have a celebrity in our midst.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

hahaah I love it!! did they make you pose like that? so cute!

M + L said...

HOW CUTE!!! I love when I find stuff from a long time ago :)

Sherri Romney said...

How fun that she hung onto that! O memories... :)

Luke and Niki said...

10 years ago....We were all a little skinnier, hips a little smaller, and for pete sakes its been so long since a tan has landed itself on this body. Oh to have my 16 year old body forever....but with bigger hogans. LOL

PS You were an amazing life guard. I am sure you have changed those kids lives in more ways than you could ever imagine. haha

Shay said...

Now I finally know what you were talking about haha! How fun- you are still just as cute!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

UPDATE!

d.jo said...

You are so funny! I love this post!