Monday, March 1, 2010

So lately I have been getting a lot of random comments on my blog from people I don't know. I tried changing my settings a few times but continued to get them. Last night, I went on my google analytics account to see if I could figure out where they were all coming from and I noticed that I had a huge number of "visitors" looking at my blog. I tried looking at a few things but nothing seemed to stand out, so I pretty much just thought it was weird but left it alone. Today, I was looking at my comments and a friend of mine, (thanks Niki) made a comment about my "ladies" and it finally clicked....on my last post, several people commented about my "nice cleavage". I logged back into google analytics and looked at a graph of the last 6 months and here is what I saw......

That huge peak started right after all the cleavage comments. That means that the only reason that so many people are looking at my blog is because they are looking to see some "nice cleavage"! I have a part of me that is relieved that I finally figured out why all the random comments and another, bigger part that is totally disgusted! Seriously, I can't believe how many disgusting perverts there are out there. Even more than that, I can't believe that those innocent (or maybe not so innocent) comments about my female anatomy has brought so many sick pigs to my happy little blog, it makes me so sick!!! I am truly considering going private now! So to all you perverts who may be reading this, GO AWAY! YOU ARE NOT, AND NEVER WERE, WELCOME HERE!!!!! To everyone else, thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time!

PS. I'm not looking for any apologies AT ALL!!! I actually liked the comments and don't blame any one in the least. It just surprised me more than anything. So please, in the future, keep 'em coming!

5 comments:

G Gang said...

Sorry, the comments were my fault. But I have had the same issues with Blogger. And I'm going to text you back. Today has been crazy. I think I'm going through Val withdrawls. I was talking to someone who hung out with you last week and she said how fun it was. I was jealous.

Luke and Niki said...

hahahaha I am seriously laughing!! I am so sorry! Thanks for calling me out, brat! I happen to love your ladies. And wouldnt want any pervs to look at them! I really feel bad about that.

Sherri Romney said...

Wow that is kinda sick and scary...

M + L said...

Yucko pervs!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

What a bunch of creep-a-saureses!! eew! blek! GO AWAY!