Monday, May 11, 2009

Chris's Birthday!

Chris's birthday was just over a week ago and I'm finally getting around to posting about it. We had a gift card to the Melting Pot so we went there to celebrate and it was SO GOOD! I remembered to bring our camera but what I didn't realize is that the battery was at home charging. So the only pictures are on my phone and not so great. But we still had a great time. Then Sunday we had Dinner with Chris's mom, Monday with Chris's dad and then yesterday with my family. Its so fun getting to celebrate so many times, it makes birthdays last a long time. Yesterday was also Mother's day so He had to share his day....actually, both my dad and little brothers have birthdays coming up so we were celebrating all of them yesterday. I made the most beautiful and delicious chocolate cheesecake for it. You should all be jealous that you weren't there, but there are some leftovers for whoever wants some. It's very rich so I can't eat it all but wont waste it. So let me know if you want it :)

Anyway, school is basically done now and I'm so glad to get a little break. I just have one class over the summer so I only get a few weeks off, but it will be so nice! Hopefully I will have the motivation to get my house cleaned...it has been totally neglected all semester I feel like. I've been so busy and have probably neglected my family and friends too. But I think it will all pay off, I think I am going to be happy with my grades. Anyways, I gotta run for now. I'm going to try to work on the house work before work today. Have a great week!

4 comments:

G Gang said...

I want some cheesecake!!!
Happy Birthday Chris

Luke and Niki said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

If i remember I will email you the pics from gary's house last week. the cheesecake sounds yummy!!

Sherri Romney said...

I LOVE the Melting Pot! Oh, and I don't want to clean either...its okay, we'll be slobs together!